We all know I take birthdays a little too seriously, and naturally, I wanted to do something above and beyond for Marcus' 25th birthday. So! I took him to Schweitzer for a day of snowboarding. Neither of us had been up on the mountain for awhile...I don't think Marc went up once last season, and I haven't been since, oh, 1999.

Driving up the mountain Friday night in 40 degree weather, we assumed we'd be snowboarding in rain and mushy snow the next day, but we lucked out! No fresh snow, but sunshine made for a lovely day on the mountain.





After watching the following video, I felt terrible that Marc had to spend his 25th birthday at Schweitzer, on the bunny hill, with me, the worst, slowest, most uncoordinated human to ever ride a snowboard. And let's be serious, I was doing more falling than riding.


Yyyyyeah..... poor guy. It felt like I was going fast?

I redeemed myself by taking him to the Flying Goat for tasty pizzka and beer with our friends on Saturday night. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate! And Happy Birthday to my favorite person!!! ;)

One Response so far.

  1. Happy birfday, Marc! And I have to say, the video made me laugh... not that I would have been ANY better. :)

Leave a Reply