Tonight is Game 7 of the Lakers Nuggets playoff series. You probably don't care because "the NBA doesn't interest you." Well, I do. I will always be a Seattle Supersonics fan and am more than ready for Seattle to have a team again. Come on, GP, make it happen! But I have to admit, in high school, when I wasn't cheering for Detlef Schrempf and Shawn Kemp, I was crushing on all the Lakers players. Eddie Jones? Yum. Glen Rice? I'll take him, bad knee and all. And Kobe Bryant? Obsessed. I even had this ESPN Magazine cover on my bedroom wall...


Isn't he dreamy?

What I'm trying to say, is that the Lakers are a big deal around here. Such a big deal that I whipped up purple and gold German chocolate cupcakes for the Game 1 tipoff and made Shane's dog, Kobi, (yes, the dog's name is Kobi) her own cheerleading outfit. Let's call it a jersey.



Now you know. GO LAKERS!



One Response so far.

  1. Nice to see you are representing LA up there! Love reading your blog. Makes me happy that you're happy. Now who's this Shane fellow? Great job on the fasting! I'm impressed! Miss you friend.

Leave a Reply