My friend and former Whitworth volleyball teammate Brittney (Bower) Young is having a baby girl! Brittney is the cutest pregnant person to ever live, and Baby Morgan is going to be smokin' hot if she's anything like her momma. Brittney and Baby Morgan had a baby shower last weekend in Eugene, Oregon where the Youngs now live. So, Whitney and I made off like Lewis and Clark to pay a visit to Duck Country.


When you have a friend like Whitney, you stop taking pictures because she's all over the photographer role. I guess that's because she's a photographer. With that said, I didn't take a single picture at the baby shower and there's no sense in stealing Whit's photos and posting them here. So if you want a recap of the weekend, go to Whitney's blog. It's totally worth seeing Brittney's cute belly.

I will just reiterate how special it was to be in the company of great friends, new and old. Although I don't know that I will ever have children because the moms at the shower decided it was a good idea to discuss the gory details of childbirth. But all in all, it was a refreshing weekend.

I will also mention that Whitney and I shouldn't be allowed to ride in a car together for six hours because it's a circus. We may or may not have almost died once or twice. Luckily, we avoided a highway tragedy and made a pitstop at Multnomah Falls. We were both pouting because we didn't have our big kid cameras. Look how gorgeous this place is.
Multnomah Falls Oregon


Multnomah Falls Oregon

One Response so far.

  1. Dear Whale Bladder,

    No kids, big kid cameras, road trips... let's do more of this. LOVES!

Leave a Reply